Dr. Tina M. Minert graduated summa cum laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa in 1995. She earned a Bachelor of Science as well as Doctor of Chiropractic degrees from Palmer College. N.E.T. (Neuro Emotional Technique), LifeLine, E.F.T. (Emotional Freedom Technique), and BARS Access Consciousness are techniques that Tina has included in her post-graduate studies. A Stress Release Session will incorporate one or more of these techniques (in a non-chiropractic approach) to facilitate the release of stuck emotions.
- Moving Through Transitions in Life (Marriage, Divorce, Birth, Death, Retirement, etc.)
- Life Expansions and Reinventions (Moving toward more of what you want in life)
- Musculoskeletal Pain & Weakness
- Emotional Stress Related Situations
- Breathing & Swallowing Stress
By releasing stuck emotions, with Stress Release Sessions, life can be more productive, enlivening, and joy filled. One of Tina’s favorite quotes is,“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive!” (Howard Thurman)….. Are you ready to come alive?